Miravalles Volcano Crater Tour
Waterfalls, Zip Line (Canopy), Rain Forest Hiking and Crater Experience
Miravalles Volcano Adventure
The area of Miravalles Volcano Crater Tour has a rainforest with a lot of beauties to offer. For this reason this is a great combination of nature with adventure in a one day tour. We will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel. On our way to this amazing experience we can make a first stop in one of the most beautiful waterfalls of the Guanacaste Province, which is called Llanos del Cortés. (**Optional)
The next activity would be the zip line (Canopy) right on the middle of the rainforest for 10 different cables. After this great adventure experience we will make a hiking for around 1 hour combined with horseback riding or a tractor ride (either so you can choose one of these). Then, on the rainforest we will visit two different waterfalls, where you can swim if you want to! Also, from a hanging bridge you will have a great view of one of these waterfalls. (You can check a short video in our instagram, click here: Miravalles Hanging Bridge)
The next step would be a tasty Typical Lunch from Costa Rica, then, the crater experience is coming because on this place you will get the natural steam sauna, the volcanic mud bath right on the middle of a small volcano crater with the fumaroles, and to end the exfoliation we will swim on the hot springs. You can do all of this activities in one day and on the same area on your Miravalles Volcano Crater Tour adventure.
- Transportation, bilingual tour guide and Drinks on the cooler.
- Entrance to the waterfalls and 10 cables of canopy tour.
- Horseback riding or tractor ride (you choose) and Hiking on the rain forest.
- Lunch, Steam room, volcanic mud bath and hot springs.
- Optional: Visit to Llanos del Cortes Waterfall (This is an extra for $10 dollars p/p **Optional)
What to bring:
- Comfortable and extra clothes.
- Tennis shoes and sandals.
- Swimming suit, sunblock and towels.
- Mosquito repellent and camera.
Duration: From 7:20 a.m to 4:00 p.m approximately